Welcome to the pink cottage

Visit me online at Etsy or Instagram:
https://graciouscottage.etsy.com

Cottage Home & Garden, Feminine Ready Wear & Miscellany

Cottage Home & Garden, Feminine Ready Wear & Miscellany

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Decorating with Color: Pictures from my kitchen




Every room in my cottage home is painted a different color. The paint-by-number dogs are in my breakfast nook. I like animals; and they are part of my decor both inside and outside. On the other wall of the breakfast nook, are four green plates. One from Wisconsin, one from Galveston, TX, one from West Virginia and one from Southern California--one for each state that I have lived in. Thanks to ebay, I could find out-of-region plates easily.
Make your home one-of-a-kind by expressing your present and past. No one can duplicate you!

No comments:

Post a Comment