Welcome to the pink cottage

Visit me online at Etsy or Instagram:
https://graciouscottage.etsy.com

Cottage Home & Garden, Feminine Ready Wear & Miscellany

Cottage Home & Garden, Feminine Ready Wear & Miscellany

Monday, September 21, 2009

A time for Rearranging


It is amazing how rearranging a shelf or vignette (doesn't have to be a whole room) adds a lift and lightness. I love it when I get up in the morning & had gotten forgotten the "new" change and then I see it through sleepy eyes. Instant pick-me-up. Easy skill level. Just try it...This is my bookcase in my "hall" (so small it is unhall like).


The picture is my Aunt Lizzie, along with a Buffums box & a Bullocks box--former department stores in southern Calif. Ribbons on reels on the bottom shelf that I can't bear to part with.

No comments:

Post a Comment