Welcome to the pink cottage

Visit me online at Etsy or Instagram:
https://graciouscottage.etsy.com

Cottage Home & Garden, Feminine Ready Wear & Miscellany

Cottage Home & Garden, Feminine Ready Wear & Miscellany

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Valentine Table Simple

I like boxes. These are cardboard boxes or metal tins that I have picked up over the years for a good price. The two big hearts on each corner are actually from Big Lots a couple of years ago. They are like pieces of carpet. Each has a saying. Kindda neat. The red is striking against the white crocheted tablecloth.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, My name is Diane Sienkiewicz. I was looking at your blog and I must say I think it is really pretty. Very tastefully done. I also checked out your website and hope to purchase some fpthings in the near future. I especially love the purple victoria's secret tote bag. I don't have a blog so I went through the process of opening a google account. I hope I did it right. Take care.

    Fondly, Diane

    ReplyDelete