Welcome, please come in...

Pink Cottage is the home of:
Gracious Cottage Blog
and
Pink Cottage Vintage Website

Cottage Decor, Ready Wear & Miscellany

Cottage Decor, Ready Wear & Miscellany
Website: Pink Cottage Vintage (formerly Gracious Cottage)

CLICK Logo to go to Website

Monday, April 19, 2010

Spring Vintage Table Setting

View Spring Vintage Tablesetting
View Full Album CLICK TO SEE all the photos
This is my spring table setting. I took everything down to the table and started w/a light green lace tablecloth. I again "shopped" my cupboards. I mixed gold, sliver, added crystal items and beige. I used a lot of risers or footed items for varying height & interest. The pearlized Lily of the Valley plate is the focal point. The vase has fresh flowers. The strands of pearl add some glam. I hope this easy, simple method of doing a table setting inspires someone out there.

No comments: