Welcome to the pink cottage

Visit me online at Etsy or Instagram:
https://graciouscottage.etsy.com

Cottage Home & Garden, Feminine Ready Wear & Miscellany

Cottage Home & Garden, Feminine Ready Wear & Miscellany

Monday, April 19, 2010

Spring Vintage Table Setting

View Spring Vintage Tablesetting
View Full Album CLICK TO SEE all the photos
This is my spring table setting. I took everything down to the table and started w/a light green lace tablecloth. I again "shopped" my cupboards. I mixed gold, sliver, added crystal items and beige. I used a lot of risers or footed items for varying height & interest. The pearlized Lily of the Valley plate is the focal point. The vase has fresh flowers. The strands of pearl add some glam. I hope this easy, simple method of doing a table setting inspires someone out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment