Welcome to the pink cottage

Visit me online at Etsy or Instagram:
https://graciouscottage.etsy.com

Cottage Home & Garden, Feminine Ready Wear & Miscellany

Cottage Home & Garden, Feminine Ready Wear & Miscellany

Saturday, October 23, 2010

PINK SATURDAY

Thank you to Beverly for hosting this wonderful Pink Saturday Blog Party where we all get to post something pink and get to know each other.

 This is my bathroom cupboard full of vanity items with lots of pink collected here and there over the years.  I love feminine, romantic vignettes.  The big plate is Bavarian and the Buffums bubble bath was from a department store that closed here 20 years ago.  On the second shelf are pastel cotton balls (NIP from the 50's) and my second grade picture tucked behind the hat box.  The third shelf has a hand that my sister-in-law made for me and a face pin in the shoe.  I like hands, faces and mannequins large or small.

***********************************************
I see more and more pink in October.  I bought fresh mushrooms the other day and the tray they came in was pink.  All this pink in October helps to remind us that we all want a cure for cancer.


8 comments:

  1. There sure are lots of pretties on those shelves! I love it all, and especially the hand. Those are so nice for showing things off!
    Happy Pink Saturday!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, there is more and more pink in October! Our grocery store has pink bags and I even bought a pink bag of Sunchips the other day!

    HaPpY pInK sAtUrDaY!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Monah, I am your newest follower from Rose Petals from Heaven! Thank you for your visit. Your blog is beautiful. Love the awsome background. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them all. I really love the hand! Have a wonderful Pink Saturday!
    Hugs, LisaKay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the pretty and interesting things you have here. Fun! Following back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Monah,
    thank you for becoming a follower of my blog.I've been trying to become a follower of yours but something seems not to work out properly. I'll try again tomorrow.
    wow, do you have lots of pink goodies on those shelves!! love your pinks.
    have a great week
    rita

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your pinks. I'm really behind on my Pink Saturday but glad I stopped by or I would have missed them. Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete