Welcome to the pink cottage

Visit me online at Etsy or Instagram:
https://graciouscottage.etsy.com

Cottage Home & Garden, Feminine Ready Wear & Miscellany

Cottage Home & Garden, Feminine Ready Wear & Miscellany

Monday, October 18, 2010

Vintage Alphabet Party: This month the letters are S, T, U

Enjoy my S,T,U photos along the way.

Sweet Vintage Little Flowered Ribbon
Summer Coverlet:  Lady in the center--Vintage


Tablecloth Vintage with lots of Roses    

Tablecloth on Twin Bed--my house  
Umbrella--my outside garden room

5 comments:

  1. Love collections! I especially lke the sweet flowered trim.

    Kimberly :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...love the tablecloths...good picks for the alphabet party

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you SO much for your very sweet Email :) You are a doll :) I Love the crinoline lady coverlet !!! So, so pretty !! I collect sunbonnet lady linens. :) I added YOU to my favorites as well :) Hugs :) :) Rhea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love that summer coverlet! What a lovely blog! I am your newest follower! Would love a follow back! Be back soon!
    Regina

    ReplyDelete