Welcome to the pink cottage

Visit me online at Etsy or Instagram:
https://graciouscottage.etsy.com

Cottage Home & Garden, Feminine Ready Wear & Miscellany

Cottage Home & Garden, Feminine Ready Wear & Miscellany

Friday, February 18, 2011

A corner in my Pink Bathroom

Today for Pink Saturday, I am sharing a corner of my pink bath.  I have liked Zinnias my whole life.  So glad when Martha Stewart brought them to the forefront again.  Visit someone new today...
http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/

5 comments:

  1. That is a lovely painting. Zinnia's are always very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog . You have a nice blog too .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Zinnias too-always plant them in the summer for inside bouquets! Your print is lovely!! Hope you have a wonderful pink week and thanks for visiting me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blooms. Happy Pink Saturday, Char

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Monah! Thanks for stopping by to say hi on my blog! Sounds like you have a pretty in pink girly bathroom - love it!

    ReplyDelete