Welcome to the pink cottage

Visit me online at Etsy or Instagram:
https://graciouscottage.etsy.com

Cottage Home & Garden, Feminine Ready Wear & Miscellany

Cottage Home & Garden, Feminine Ready Wear & Miscellany

Saturday, March 12, 2011

St. Patty's Decorations on the front porch

I decorate for every holiday but more so in moderation.  I leave up the usual yard art and porch art and just intermingle it in.  I used to walk my dog, Chelsea, (you see her on my blog) past a neighborhood cottage where the lady had a tiny small front yard and she put out about 6 or 8 things for each holiday.  No more.  I admired that and people who can not clutter.  Even though I am one of the clutter people.  After seeing her home through many holidays, I went through my decorations & pared down.  The green St. Patrick's day decorations look nice against my pink cottage.  Easy to put up and take down.  I have collected my things through the years from different sales/places at good prices.  Visit Bev at PINK SATURDAY today with all the other participants.  Today is pink and green day.  http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/

8 comments:

  1. Love the St. Patrick day decorations.

    Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you I like allot .I try to watch myself Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Monah:
    Your pink cottage is sweet! I like the "less is more" look too sometimes with decorations.
    Happy Pink Saturday. Thanks for visiting my blog and your sweet words!
    Roselle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find it hard to find good decorations for St. Pat's, you know - the kind that aren't corny. Yours' are great = thanks for sharing, I always LOVE to see your pink cottage! Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pinks and greens look great together! Happy Pink Saturday and thanks for stopping by.
    xoxo,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Pink Saturday!! Love the pink house!! Thanks for visiting my blog!!! You asked about the baking groups I bake in...I bake in Sweet Melissa Sunday's and Chocolate With Francois. You can find the links on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Monah,
    love your sweet pink cottage and your St. Patrick's day decor is just too sweet.

    Happy Pink and Green Saturday
    Deanna :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your pink cottage is so pretty. I really like the green decorations which adorn it for St. Patricks Day. Thanks for coming by my little corner of OZ and leaving a comments. Have a good week.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete