Welcome, please come in...

Pink Cottage is the home of:
Gracious Cottage Blog
and
Pink Cottage Vintage Website

Cottage Decor, Ready Wear & Miscellany

Cottage Decor, Ready Wear & Miscellany
Website: Pink Cottage Vintage (formerly Gracious Cottage)

CLICK Logo to go to Website

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Dinner

I am invited out for Easter dinner.  My contribution is my home made walnut fudge embellished for Easter.  My serving dish is a deviled egg plate--c. 1960's Carnival Glass.  I bought Easter mini cupcake holders at Joan's Fabric Store.  Added Jelly Beans to the top when still soft; and colored coconut green (center) to imitate grass.  Simple but enjoyed by most.




2 comments:

Ashley said...

ADORABLE! Im making rice krispie Easter treats as I write this :) Happy Easter! Just stumbled on your blog! have a GREAT holiday!!!

Wendy@Once upon a rose haven said...

Easter Blessings to you and yours.
~Wendy