Welcome, please come in...

Pink Cottage is the home of:
Gracious Cottage Blog
and
Pink Cottage Vintage Website

Cottage Decor, Ready Wear & Miscellany

Cottage Decor, Ready Wear & Miscellany
Website: Pink Cottage Vintage (formerly Gracious Cottage)

CLICK Logo to go to Website

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving from my Holiday Table to Yours!


The table is embellished with other momentos.

A new display will be done after Thanksgiving for the Christmas Holiday.  I have this "holiday display table" by my front door.  (just happens to be a nook for it)  This helps me to focus and organize.  My goal is to have understated holidays so I don't overwhelm myself with too many layers of stuff!  (my new direction--cute undercluttered cottage)

Happy Thanksgiving to all my readers from Long Beach, CA

No comments: