Welcome to the pink cottage

Visit me online at Etsy or Instagram:
https://graciouscottage.etsy.com

Cottage Home & Garden, Feminine Ready Wear & Miscellany

Cottage Home & Garden, Feminine Ready Wear & Miscellany

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

DIY Brides! Wedding Showers, Weddings and Teas. Mismatch Dishes Romantic

TEA anyone?

I am starting to sell vintage cottage...from my own collection.  These mismatch plates have come from my cupboard.  Lovely for anyone that likes the mismatch look and charming imperfections.

Some of these plates are marked, some unmarked & from different sources (Noritake, Bavaria etc.) but what connects them is a sense of style, color, floral motif, HP or just romantic.  You decide.  Check Pinterest for good decorating ideas.  They have boards showing tablescapes, teas, showers and weddings.

What else do you need? I may have it in my cupboard. 

 GraciousCottage.com

No comments:

Post a Comment