Welcome to the pink cottage

Visit me online at Etsy or Instagram:
https://graciouscottage.etsy.com

Cottage Home & Garden, Feminine Ready Wear & Miscellany

Cottage Home & Garden, Feminine Ready Wear & Miscellany

Thursday, April 17, 2014

My Easter Spring Table

I love this time of year with all the pastel colors and bunnies.

I have collected most through the years or some were gifts.  The wax egg (warped from getting too hot) and the wax bunny (front left) were my Mom's in the 1950s.  The large yellow bunny, I just bought from a friend who sold recently at a little flea market.  The bunny is 1960s.

I like the Loving Hands painted eggs--someone put care into them.  The striped eggs are like erasers and I added the silver ones to add some bling.  I can't seem to get enough of the garland thing--the pearl ones are basically found at Christmas time.  Faux candies are in the bunny baskets.  I also use them to hold napkins at the table.  For risers, I used a cake plate, a footed vanity mirror and a plastic Easter box.  The tablecloth is a pastel vintage cloth with a chicken motif.  Those are the highlights!

The holiday table itself is rickety and bought with my brother in Hayward, Wis.  My other brother and sister-in-law transported it from there to the West Coast.













2 comments:

  1. Love all your Easter decor. You have some really cute bunnies and chicks.

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Easter treasures!! Just found your blog and am a new follower! I'd love. Visit from you!

    ReplyDelete