Welcome to the pink cottage

Visit me online at Etsy or Instagram:
https://graciouscottage.etsy.com

Cottage Home & Garden, Feminine Ready Wear & Miscellany

Cottage Home & Garden, Feminine Ready Wear & Miscellany

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

New website is coming along

Happy New Year to all!

I say this every year.  This is our chance to start over and do things differently or not do them at all.

One of my more fun goals this year is to add more socializing.  It might be through a cooking group or another interest group.

Walking.  I was walking 16 miles a week with a group but due to various reasons, I am not walking as much or exercising as much.  This is a priority.

I am semi-retired but I work a part time job which can be up to 4 times a week.  I rent a space at a local antique mall.  I have been at this location for about a year; and it is time to rearrange everything and make it look fresh. I do floor time at the mall 2 or 3 days a month.  Sometimes, I feel that I am back at "full time."

Do you ever get that fragmented feeling?  I love variety but this can be the downside of variety.  Maybe it gets down to time management and limit setting (for self).  Another new year's goal?  Your comments are welcome.

Which leads me to another new project.  My website.  It is compact as I mentioned with a new template.  I am still adding product.  If there is something that you would like to see posted, please drop me an email.  My three categories are:
  • Cottage Decor
  • Miscellany
  • Ready Wear
Thanks for reading and the best in 2016!
monah

No comments:

Post a Comment