Welcome to the pink cottage

Visit me online at Etsy or Instagram:
https://graciouscottage.etsy.com

Cottage Home & Garden, Feminine Ready Wear & Miscellany

Cottage Home & Garden, Feminine Ready Wear & Miscellany

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Decorating the Cottage Garden


EASY OUTSIDE GARDEN ROOM IDEAS
I have a corridor yard that I am redecorating to be an outside garden room with a Frenchy motif. I found that an easy way to add metallic accents is to buy Christmas ornaments in gold or silver. I added not only angels but found butterflies, leaves, and a neat banjo (all unbreakable). Garlands are another fun way to jazz up the atmosphere and add some bling. All of these are easy to hang & can be purchased for great prizes at garage sales, thrift stores & gift shops depending on the price you want to pay. I hung them on trellis', a step ladder holding plants and the fence. They have been holding up well with our west coast fall & winter weather but the summer sun takes a toll. As they fade, I can inexpensively replace them or some items can be touched up with paint to renew.

No comments:

Post a Comment