Welcome to the pink cottage

Visit me online at Etsy or Instagram:
https://graciouscottage.etsy.com

Cottage Home & Garden, Feminine Ready Wear & Miscellany

Cottage Home & Garden, Feminine Ready Wear & Miscellany

Friday, October 2, 2009

Gum--Halloween is coming!

I helped my boss in a booth at a home type trade show. I made homemade fudge & Snicker Doodles to give to the people who visited our booth plus we gave away sticks of gum: Black Jack, Cloves & Beemans. What great ice breakers especially the gum--as people strolled down memory lane. Do you remember when "we" put the Black Jack gum on our teeth?

Adults loved the gum & the kids will too. Give some to your favorite trick or treaters for Halloween. I have almost a 100 packs already to go...

See the photo below.

No comments:

Post a Comment