Welcome to the pink cottage

Visit me online at Etsy or Instagram:
https://graciouscottage.etsy.com

Cottage Home & Garden, Feminine Ready Wear & Miscellany

Cottage Home & Garden, Feminine Ready Wear & Miscellany

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Vintage Tablesetting (changed it again)


As you can tell since last fall, I have had an ever changing table setting for the seasons and holidays. Have I mentioned, perhaps too many times to count, that one year I was allowed to do a table setting at the Orange County Fair?? LOVED it! Onward...I changed froma St. Patricks Day setting to a kind of spring in between setting. I will be doing Easter soon. I love the pastels. What's changed? I added pearls in the vase with a bling butterfly, a tray, a birdbath, fresh daisies from my garden and just moved around what was there. Enjoy looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment