Welcome, please come in...

Pink Cottage is the home of:
Gracious Cottage Blog
and
Pink Cottage Vintage Website

Cottage Decor, Ready Wear & Miscellany

Cottage Decor, Ready Wear & Miscellany
Website: Pink Cottage Vintage (formerly Gracious Cottage)

CLICK Logo to go to Website

Monday, April 12, 2010

Red Roses Slipcover

Soft rosy red. This roses fabric has really perked up my small vintage slipper chair. Plus the color & floral unites it with my seating group. This was made from a remnant I had bought from a neighborhood yard sale last year. The wooden legs show which add interest & height.

2 comments:

Flaviana said...

Hello Monah
I hope you had a nice weekend ! Just wanted to let you know that that roses slipcover is really lovely !!
Happy monday to you
xx Flaviana

monah http://graciouscottage.com/ said...

Flaviana,
I am really happy with it too. It transformed the chair. Stay tuned for more slipcovers in the near future. They are cat inspired. Cough cough. To be continued.