Welcome to the pink cottage

Visit me online at Etsy or Instagram:
https://graciouscottage.etsy.com

Cottage Home & Garden, Feminine Ready Wear & Miscellany

Cottage Home & Garden, Feminine Ready Wear & Miscellany

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

New Slipcovers for the French Furniture

My French furniture is not as French as it used to be thanks to the claws & paws of Izzy. Her photo will appear later this month so you can memorize it in case she comes a calling to your house. I wanted to keep the beautiful chair cushions that I had done a couple of years ago. I found a linen fabric that is greenish aqua and changes color with the light. All the colors coordinate. Fitted slipcovers with pizazz is a good description. Very OOAK. These were difficult for me to photograph; and they look niftier in person. The wood shows at the bottom...thus the French part. I am still toying with the pictures, pillows and my whole French corner. To be continued as this develops...

No comments:

Post a Comment