Welcome to the pink cottage

Visit me online at Etsy or Instagram:
https://graciouscottage.etsy.com

Cottage Home & Garden, Feminine Ready Wear & Miscellany

Cottage Home & Garden, Feminine Ready Wear & Miscellany

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Green Kitchen



A colleague, a very sweet soul, just gave me the green nested chicken. It looks stately & sets high on my black plate rack along with a green jar/lid (maybe cheese came in it some years ago, the Jadeite cup & saucer, the Hall cream pitcher and white milk glass sugar. The greens are compatible but the camera really shows the contrast in greens. Interesting. The setting is all part of vignette on my old cupboard. My kitchen has green walls and red accents but there is some yellow & blue too. The blue canisters stacked here are my play set from childhood. I just recently changed this grouping; adding more black which I like so far. Click on the pictures to enlarge. Your comments & questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment