Welcome to the pink cottage

Visit me online at Etsy or Instagram:
https://graciouscottage.etsy.com

Cottage Home & Garden, Feminine Ready Wear & Miscellany

Cottage Home & Garden, Feminine Ready Wear & Miscellany

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Long Beach Garden Club Tea









Today was the first meeting for the new year. The club is celebrating its 75th year!! I am a brand new member. Myself and member Bonnie made tea items for everyone; and we brought in our tea cups and tea plates to share with the group. I baked the Chocolate Zucchini Tea Bread (very light; you'd never guess zucchini is the secret ingredient). And I baked the fresh Apple Tea Bread (very heavy almost like a kuchen). Both are easy and from the Mr. Food cookbook. I, also, made strawberry and peach jam (freezer jam). Bonnie (my tea partner) made four kinds of scones, fruit salad and brought in all the accoutrements. She did the table set up; I added the candles and pearls. If anyone wants any recipes, please let me know. Enjoy the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment