Welcome to the pink cottage

Visit me online at Etsy or Instagram:
https://graciouscottage.etsy.com

Cottage Home & Garden, Feminine Ready Wear & Miscellany

Cottage Home & Garden, Feminine Ready Wear & Miscellany

Monday, January 3, 2011

The new year: time to set the table

The table has a few basics.  I will add more.  Probably the next table setting will be Valentine's Day. It has clear crystal.  I added a couple of nice silk yellow roses to the vase; they had been elsewhere in the house.  I brought the footed vintage dish home from my booth space at the antique mall.  I was at dinner during the holidays and the hostess used a very similar dish to serve cranberry sauce in.  It looked so pretty.  I thought I would bring it home & use it in different ways.  Right now I have a string of pearls in it.  The table and house seems spacious after putting away the holiday decor.  My goal is to rotate or find things in my cupboards to use.  Plus I have a lot in my garage.  No need to buy a thing...  To be continued..........................

VISIT all the participants at:  http://etsycottagestyle.blogspot.com/2011/01/market-monday-2011.html


1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your photos!
    Happy New Year!
    Coralie

    ReplyDelete