Welcome, please come in...

Pink Cottage is the home of:
Gracious Cottage Blog
and
Pink Cottage Vintage Website

Cottage Decor, Ready Wear & Miscellany

Cottage Decor, Ready Wear & Miscellany
Website: Pink Cottage Vintage (formerly Gracious Cottage)

CLICK Logo to go to Website

Friday, January 28, 2011

Pink Curtains Pretty Embroidery Ladies

When I went to Eau Claire, WI, I bought four of these panels.  Two are curtains and two are runners.  They are a semi sheer pink fabric with the hand embroidered ladies wearing purple hats.  All hand done, vintage and one-of-a-kind.  I couldn't believe I found something so pretty and unusual.  I am trying to find a way to use these in my home.

VISIT us http://www.howsweetthesound.typepad.com/
PINK SATURDAY


7 comments:

Catlyn Berry (Cizz) said...

These are just wonderful! I love the hats!

Hugs'
Catlyn

LV said...

A very pretty pink post. I enjoyed it and visiting your blog.

Anchor Cottage said...

These are so pretty, good eye.

Jeannie B. said...

I love your Embroidered Ladies!!

Donnie said...

They are so sweet looking.

suesueb said...

These are really beautiful and unusual! Hope you find a place for them-happy pink week!!

Kathleen said...

Very pretty and unusual. Someone who was very active in the Purple Hats made them I guess.
Happy Pink Sat.