Welcome to the pink cottage

Visit me online at Etsy or Instagram:
https://graciouscottage.etsy.com

Cottage Home & Garden, Feminine Ready Wear & Miscellany

Cottage Home & Garden, Feminine Ready Wear & Miscellany

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day

I again incorporated the holiday on the edge of my ledge in the kitchen.  Leaving some "regulars", adding some green and adding some St.  Patty's decor.  The most noteworthy is the Walters Beer can collectible 1982. made especially for St. Patrick's Day.  Still sealed.  It was a small brewery in Eau Claire, Wis (my hometown).  The brewery closed either in the 1980's or early 1990's.  Small brewery collectibles are sought after on places like ebay.  I keep it in my cupboard and put it out every year. (you can always click photo to enlarge).  GREEN SALE on selected green items this week.  graciouscottage.com

1 comment:

  1. That can of beer is such a great St. Patty's decoration! It makes me wonder if other breweries put out special cans of their beer around the holiday. I'm not a beer drinker though, so I'll have to ask someone who is!

    ReplyDelete