Welcome to the pink cottage

Visit me online at Etsy or Instagram:
https://graciouscottage.etsy.com

Cottage Home & Garden, Feminine Ready Wear & Miscellany

Cottage Home & Garden, Feminine Ready Wear & Miscellany

Friday, March 4, 2011

Pink Hat Cake

My creative niece, Karina, made this cake in her class.  It is all sugar.  I thought it would be perfect and beautiful to share for our Pink Saturday blog party by Beverly.  Visit http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog/pink-saturday/

Today my recommend is to visit http://sandimyyellowdoor.blogspot.com/  A very pretty site!
Thanks for stopping by.  Please "follow" if you will.

10 comments:

  1. Happy....sweet and sugary pink Saturday.....Have a wonderful week end and God Bless You!

    That cake is so pretty...my daughter makes cakes too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your niece is sooo skilled! she created a gorgeous and perfect cake!! thanks for sharing and Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is true pink sweetness! Happy PS to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good morning, love the cake. its a good thing pink is my favorite color, i just love this get together. Enjoy your day!!!

    Happy Pink Saturday
    Warm Wishes, CindyLew

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karina did a wonderful job! so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Pink Saturday!


    What a fabulous cake!


    ~ Gabriela ~

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cake is beautiful and the flowers are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cake is awesome!
    :*~:*~I just have to follow you and see what you are up to:*~:*~:*~ Once you visited my blog and I came back to visit:*~:*~I got hooked:*~:*~Please stop back by again!!
    ~~Wendy,,,,your newest follower

    ReplyDelete