Welcome, please come in...

Pink Cottage is the home of:
Gracious Cottage Blog
and
Pink Cottage Vintage Website

Cottage Decor, Ready Wear & Miscellany

Cottage Decor, Ready Wear & Miscellany
Website: Pink Cottage Vintage (formerly Gracious Cottage)

CLICK Logo to go to Website

Monday, April 25, 2011

Dessert Plates: Tablescape

I want to share this for the Pink Saturday Blog Party hosted by Beverly at http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog/ 
Please visit her and the participants.
 




And Now...

bought these last week from me; and look at how she set her table with the dessert plates.  Her china mix turned out beautiful.



8 comments:

Collected Treasures...for the home, heart and soul said...

Hi Monah....love everything I see here as these are also my "loves"....even the chocolate!!
Just became your newest follower.
xojana

Mary said...

The plates are really lovely and the table looks wonderful. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

~Shabby~Prim~Delights~ said...

What gorgeous plates., and the table looks terrific...love the choccy touch too.
HPS
Michelle

viridian said...

Goodness I think my mother in law has some of these plates! Happy Pink Saturday!

Trisha said...

What beautiful plates! The table is lovely too! Happy Pink Saturday!

~Trisha

Atelier de Charo said...

A beautiful setting!

Happy Pink Saturday!

Hugs
Charo

Home Made Quilts By Granny said...

Yes her china mix did turn out beautiful.She got a good buy.Trish

FABBY'S LIVING said...

I'm in love with those sweets and dainty plates! I love the way you did your table with them...mixing the china, it looks so romantic and so lovely.
Hugs
FABBY