Welcome, please come in...

Pink Cottage is the home of:
Gracious Cottage Blog
and
Pink Cottage Vintage Website

Cottage Decor, Ready Wear & Miscellany

Cottage Decor, Ready Wear & Miscellany
Website: Pink Cottage Vintage (formerly Gracious Cottage)

CLICK Logo to go to Website

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Pink Purchases

Sharing my pink purchases this week for Pink Saturday.  Thank you Beverly for hosting this:  
http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog/2013/02/pink-saturday-february-16-2013.html

I found these goodies at private little thrift stores in my area.  A Chaps pink jacket (linen mix).  Fits me perfectly; I just need to dry clean. $6.  A pair of floral pinky placemats $2 for both. And four floral pinky napkins that almost match $2 for all four.  I already have green glass napkin rings that I will use with these--just need to find a couple more placemats.  Total cost of all this fun treasure hunting is $10.  They were not all found in one day or one time.

No comments: