Welcome to the pink cottage

Visit me online at Etsy or Instagram:
https://graciouscottage.etsy.com

Cottage Home & Garden, Feminine Ready Wear & Miscellany

Cottage Home & Garden, Feminine Ready Wear & Miscellany

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

The Holidays are Here!

I can't believe that it is autumn 2013.  And many of us are looking ahead to Christmas already!

This year my goal is to have an understated pastel Christmas.  I already have my little pink lights up all around the patio.  I sorted through my Christmas boxes and pared it down to cottage pastel items for the most part.  I bought big plastic containers to store all of my holiday in (but I think I still have 6-8 boxes).  They are not small boxes either.

I will be sharing some of those items with you on my website Gracious Cottage and on my Etsy GraciousCottage site.

The first are these pastel Christmas cottage stars.  Hand made.  OOAK.  Please visit if you are interested.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/165982724/christmas-ornaments-quilted-stars-pastel#shop-section
(sorry Blogger will not let me insert a photo?!)

P.S.  As always, if you are looking for any holiday recipes, please let me know.  I am a heritage cook and baker.  I will share for free--just ask!  Tell me what recipe you are looking for...




No comments:

Post a Comment