Welcome to the pink cottage

Visit me online at Etsy or Instagram:
https://graciouscottage.etsy.com

Cottage Home & Garden, Feminine Ready Wear & Miscellany

Cottage Home & Garden, Feminine Ready Wear & Miscellany

Friday, April 11, 2014

Tea Menu

Spring is here, hopefully, across country.  It is time to think about outdoor dining whether it is just a couple of people or a group.  I know many of you are planning teas including some big church teas or theme teas, birthday parties, wedding and baby showers and of course, weddings. 

Take a look at my menu below (tried & true).  The fresh apple cake is one of my specialties.  At Christmas or winter it looks as shown all white but for Easter or spring, I use pastel colored Jordan Almonds.  I change the colors to fit the holiday or time of year--talk about simple!

Again, I am sharing my Tea Menu with you.
http://www.graciouscottage.com/item_281/Tea-Menu.htm

I hope to hear from you.  Let me know what I can do to help...no charge.  Just enjoyable.




No comments:

Post a Comment