Welcome, please come in...

Pink Cottage is the home of:
Gracious Cottage Blog
and
Pink Cottage Vintage Website

Cottage Decor, Ready Wear & Miscellany

Cottage Decor, Ready Wear & Miscellany
Website: Pink Cottage Vintage (formerly Gracious Cottage)

CLICK Logo to go to Website

Friday, April 11, 2014

Tea Menu

Spring is here, hopefully, across country.  It is time to think about outdoor dining whether it is just a couple of people or a group.  I know many of you are planning teas including some big church teas or theme teas, birthday parties, wedding and baby showers and of course, weddings. 

Take a look at my menu below (tried & true).  The fresh apple cake is one of my specialties.  At Christmas or winter it looks as shown all white but for Easter or spring, I use pastel colored Jordan Almonds.  I change the colors to fit the holiday or time of year--talk about simple!

Again, I am sharing my Tea Menu with you.
http://www.graciouscottage.com/item_281/Tea-Menu.htm

I hope to hear from you.  Let me know what I can do to help...no charge.  Just enjoyable.




No comments: