Welcome to the pink cottage

Visit me online at Etsy or Instagram:
https://graciouscottage.etsy.com

Cottage Home & Garden, Feminine Ready Wear & Miscellany

Cottage Home & Garden, Feminine Ready Wear & Miscellany

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

NEW LOOK for Gracious Cottage website



Hi,

As of Sept 2015, Gracious Cottage has a new look.  I am slowly adding product.

The website is more compact with 3 basic categories.  I will continue to feature what I love which is cottage style decorating and feminine attire.  I have included a Miscellany category to explore listing some unique items too.

I will continue to specialize in hand picked, one-of-a-kind (ooak) merchandise.  As always, a mixture of vintage & vintage inspired. 

Brought to you from southern California...to your door step.

Stop by & visit soon.

Monah
Long Beach, CA 

P.S. This is our 7th year.

No comments:

Post a Comment