Welcome to the pink cottage

Visit me online at Etsy or Instagram:
https://graciouscottage.etsy.com

Cottage Home & Garden, Feminine Ready Wear & Miscellany

Cottage Home & Garden, Feminine Ready Wear & Miscellany

Monday, June 15, 2020

Inspiration Board, Scrapbooking, Arrested Development, Historical Reference


Hello dear followers and visitors,

I'm reining myself back in a bit not to be lured out by phase 1, 2, 3, 4.  I want to watch the medical/scientist numbers on Covid not the coming back out phases.

This lead me to going through my scrapbooks.  I have been collecting pages from magazines since the 1990s. Then I took to pasting them in books.  Pretty much what I did in 3rd grade. You see the 'arrested development' in the title.  Now you know what that means.  I can't throw any books away even though the home & garden pictures may have gone out-of-style.  I encourage myself to keep them by saying they could be a historical reference for design students. The Inspiration Board is in my office.  I like paint swatches; they come in handy for these projects.  I always dream of dressing monochromatically & having a room in one color especially white with silver/grey accents.  Enjoy the pictures. Click to enlarge.









Questions, welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment