Welcome to the pink cottage

Visit me online at Etsy or Instagram:
https://graciouscottage.etsy.com

Cottage Home & Garden, Feminine Ready Wear & Miscellany

Cottage Home & Garden, Feminine Ready Wear & Miscellany

Monday, September 7, 2020

Happy Labor Day! Back to my Scrapbook...Sharing some Pictures. A Light Topic for a Crowded Beach Weekend.



Do people collect anymore?



Are there more minimalists than collectors?



Do people display their collections if they do have them?
I have more than one and more than what I need. I don't collect or display due to dust and dusting. My cupboards are full but my rooms are more minimalist.


I am thinking a lot about Christmas this year. I can't wait to put on the outside lights and get out my vintage decorations.

A Bloody Mary sounds good right now with or without the spirits...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment