Welcome to the pink cottage

Visit me online at Etsy or Instagram:
https://graciouscottage.etsy.com

Cottage Home & Garden, Feminine Ready Wear & Miscellany

Cottage Home & Garden, Feminine Ready Wear & Miscellany

Monday, February 5, 2024

Photos That Haven't Gone Anywhere Until Now. Mainly Vintage and Some Life Thrown In Too


My Curio Display: Only the Bunny on Etsy

Independent Contractors

Last bloomed Christmas 2021 & 2023



Tins are Personal Favorites. Some days, I want to live in that 'mint world'.

Meant to be for New Years. Looking back & looking forward. Not a straight line.


Bottles: Still Waiting...

Bracelets Displayed: Two on right are on Etsy

Coffee Corner: Being redone, transitioning...


"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--I took the one less traveled" 

The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost (1874 - 1963)

No comments:

Post a Comment