Welcome to the pink cottage

Visit me online at Etsy or Instagram:
https://graciouscottage.etsy.com

Cottage Home & Garden, Feminine Ready Wear & Miscellany

Cottage Home & Garden, Feminine Ready Wear & Miscellany

Sunday, December 6, 2009



Good Sunday Morning,

I have my cup of coffee, just opened the package from Ikea (Scandinavian blend) that friend & fellow volunteer Shirley gave me. I know time speeds up starting from Thanksgiving on...it has to I can't be imagining it. LOL.
In the middle of the Christmas activities, I had to get a new hard drive. I have been restoring, reloading, tweeking--almost back to normal but it has put me behind on Gracious Cottage. (I am determined not to stress). This week we had a work party Thursday night, a potluck at Gums Antique Mall (where I have a booth) on Friday night, a last minute tree trimming party last night that I graciously declined, and an Open House this afternoon at the Shelter/Thrift Store where I volunteer. I love this part about Christmas. (Oh, I baked a batch of Pineapple Walnut cookies for today--new recipe--if anyone wants the recipe let me know.) Easy Skill Level. I tested a few on the volunteers yesterday; they liked them or they were just sweets hungry. Tee hee.
Why did I start to write this? Because this morning I went outside to my corridor yard & I thought I heard the littlest of little peeps. I looked everywhere and there on top of the garage was Trevor saying good morning "meow". A good way to start the day. Izzy is on the bed on top of my housecoat and I couldn't disturb her so I had to put on a sweater instead. For all of you animal lovers out there, I know you understand the simple joys (and sometimes complexities) of pets. They are such a nice way to start your day. They put things in perspective & they calm the soul (unless they are biting). Enjoy the pics.
Let me forge on...see if I can create some good karma...peace, joy, love, blessings to all of you.
Graciously, monah

1 comment:

  1. I would like the recipe for the pineapple cookies. I am always trying new recipes. thank you

    Diane Sienkiewicz

    ReplyDelete