Welcome to the pink cottage

Visit me online at Etsy or Instagram:
https://graciouscottage.etsy.com

Cottage Home & Garden, Feminine Ready Wear & Miscellany

Cottage Home & Garden, Feminine Ready Wear & Miscellany

Monday, November 8, 2010

Curves Holiday Vendor Fair

Last week, Curves members including myself were part of a week long Holiday Vendor Fair held at the 8161 E. Wardlow Road, Long Beach  location.  Marlene, owner, is very active in the community and supportive in promoting women's businesses.  We set up in the lobby; and it was open to the public. I sold my Now and Then merchandise.  I was surprised to find that my vintage jewelry and vintage linens were the most popular items even though I sold a lot of variety.  We are going to have another one before Christmas.  Jenny, employee and gardening author, baked & organized the event.  Marlene is open to new members and new events.  She has space available for small philanthropic groups to use to meet.  You are welcome to call her at: 562-598-8525.


No comments:

Post a Comment