Welcome to the pink cottage

Visit me online at Etsy or Instagram:
https://graciouscottage.etsy.com

Cottage Home & Garden, Feminine Ready Wear & Miscellany

Cottage Home & Garden, Feminine Ready Wear & Miscellany

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Vintage Mounting Corners for Then and Now. A couple of Rambling Thoughts.

We are now closer to Christmas than not. Are we closer to a vaccine?  For everybody, I hope so. 1918 Spanish Flu ran its course in 2 years. Let's make our 100 years of science and progress shorten that.

Who Said? Cheap fabric, and dim lighting. That's how you move merchandise" Answer at the bottom.

I feel like I am in 'Etsy School' learning at home like a lot of our population. I am also working on my photos and displays. Some still turn out better than others. Etsy Link at top. I have been adding a lot of new items lately.












Answer

 -Morty Seinfeld"Feb 18, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment