Welcome to the pink cottage

Visit me online at Etsy or Instagram:
https://graciouscottage.etsy.com

Cottage Home & Garden, Feminine Ready Wear & Miscellany

Cottage Home & Garden, Feminine Ready Wear & Miscellany

Thursday, January 20, 2022

Happy New Year 2022 to All My Readers!

What to say after Happy New Year.  Still having conversations with old topics dating back to 2020. Not to imply that things are the same.  The conversation with myself goes something like this...

  • 1. What good has come out of the pandemic for me personally?
  • Pros: Less stress due to staying home.
  • Cons: More stress due to the abruptness of not going out; and now trying to go out like nothing happened.

  • 2. What have you learned about yourself?
  • Lots of time gives the brain time to make suggestions for self improvement.
  • 3. What have you learned about the human condition?
  • If you make a big mistake, change your name. A one word name is good or two initials are also good.
  • The acronym: TAMM = Try And Make Me
  • 4.  What have you learned about vintage? (because after all this is a vintage website)
  • Selling strictly online is (very) different than selling at an antique mall. Even though, I miss that. I will forge ahead online.

Fun playing around on my phone. This is actually a sage green jacket listed in my Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment