Welcome to the pink cottage

Visit me online at Etsy or Instagram:
https://graciouscottage.etsy.com

Cottage Home & Garden, Feminine Ready Wear & Miscellany

Cottage Home & Garden, Feminine Ready Wear & Miscellany

Monday, February 7, 2022

Looking at the Book: Bitter with Baggage Seeks Same by Sloane Tanen

Satire and tongue-in-cheek at its best. When I see the book title on my bookcase, I can't help but smile & be happy. (c. 2003)

I ran across this in my vintage treasure hunting quite by accident. Don't remember where or when.

The first page starts out: Maude was peeved. Her 3:30 yoga class was full again. Didn't anybody work in this town?

It touches on some modern everyday life questions and situations and observations. It is about women and it is about men. A fresh way of looking at it all.  The Life and Times of Some Chickens.

Sharing some pages (probably not in order) so you get the idea if you want to look up this unique book.










Leave a comment if you find yourself smirking.

No comments:

Post a Comment